Jacob L. McBride
Jacob McBride has substantial experience in personal injury litigation as well as commercial litigation that includes cases involving mortgage lending practices, fraud claims, real estate transactions, and Deceptive Trade Practices Act claims.
Jacob obtained his undergraduate degree in management from Utah State University and his law degree from SMU Dedman School of Law. He graduated law school cum laude in 2009, where he served as President of the International Law Review Association.
Jacob is a member of the Dallas Bar Association and the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers. He also serves as a member of the International Human Rights Committee of the International Law Section of the State Bar of Texas. Married with five children, he also speaks Spanish and Portuguese, and serves with the Boy Scouts of America as an assistant advisor to a local Venture Crew.
- Texas, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas, J.D., cum laude, 2009
- Utah State University, Logan, Utah, B.A., 2002
- Major: Business Management
- Minor: Business
- Montgomery v. Aurora Loan Services, LLC, 375 S.W.3d 617 (Tex. App.—Dallas, 2012)
- Bernal-Bell v. Saxon Mortgage Services, 2010 Tex. App. LEXIS 6666 (Tex. App.—San Antonio, 2010)
- Texas Super Lawyers/Rising Star, Thomson Reuters (2016-2017)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
- Dallas Bar Association Member, Business Litigation Section
- State Bar of Texas Member, Labor & Employment and Litigation Sections